1. Only abstract needs to be submitted.
2. There is no age bar for submission.
3. The study should not have been published in a journal already.
4. The candidate may send one or more number of abstracts under the headings above. Should mention their abstract category (Liver-pancreatobiliary /gastrointestinal )
5. From all the abstracts submitted for the meeting, 20 best abstracts will be marked as posters of excellence by a panel of judges and the remaining will be simple posters.
6. Thus, from all abstracts submitted the first 6 in both categories (GI and hepatobiliary, total of 12 papers) will be selected for plenary session. The next 10 in both categories (i.e total 20) will be poster of excellence and the remaining will be simple posters.
7. Posters will be on display during the meeting and the display /Judging timings of the posters will be announced closer to the date of the conference.
8. There will be 6 prizes (3-GI and 3-liver/pancreatobiliary) for the poster session.
9. Of all the posters received, 20 best posters will be selected on the basis of scientific content and these will be labelled as “posters of distinction”.
10. he presenters of these 20 posters will be given free accommodation by the organising team.
11. Details of Website for abstract upload,date of presentation, oral vs poster and format of posters etc will be announced by the conference organizers .
12. The last date for submission will be informed to all members by mail and put up on the website.