Hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal (oral presentation)
1. There are 2 plenary sessions of oral paper presentations, one being Liver/Pancreato biliary & second being Gastrointestinal disorders. six best papers from GI and Liver/ Pancreatobiliary each (total of 12 abstracts) are selected by a panel of judges from all the abstracts submitted for the meeting on the basis of scientific content. These papers are then presented in the plenary session.
3. For these presentations only abstract needs to be submitted.
4. There is no age bar for the Plenary Sessions.
5. The study should not have been published in a journal already.
6. The candidate may send one or more number of abstracts under the headings above.
7. They should mention their abstract category (Liver-pancreatobiliary /gastrointestinal ) and choice of presentation ( oral / poster / either of the two) .
8. The same paper cannot be submitted for both Plenary and CP Mittal award.
9. All papers presented in the plenary session are scored by a panel of judges. The best three in both categories are awarded at the conference.
10. Oral presentation is to be done in 7minutes followed by 2 minutes for Question & answers