1. Elected fellows will comprise those among the Life/ affiliate foreign members, or persons of international eminence in the field of Pediatric gastroenterology, who are chosen by a committee comprising the President, Secretory and 3 members elected for a two year term during the general body meeting.
2. Selection of fellows shall be in recognition of their contribution to the cause of Pediatric Gastroenterology in India or abroad.
3. The fellows will be accorded a separate membership number and shall use the title FISPG.
4. One fellow may be selected for every 150 members in the society, until the membership of the society reaches 750, after which the general body shall alter this ratio as deemed fit.
5. The award will be given in annual conference of ISPGHAN.