Applications are invited for “Mehta, Mittal, Shankarnarayanan Oration”: Annual Award of Indian Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ISPGHAN) for the year 2016
- The applicant should be the member of ISGPHAN and resident of India
- The applicant should be practising Pediatric Gastroenterology/ Hepatology
- Mention ISPGHAN membership number on the top of the application (mandatory)
- Applicant should attach details of Achievements and full CV with special emphasis on points given under “E” below.
- The applications will be assessed and scored on the following criteria: Awards/Oration, Publications in the related field, Setting up of training programs with academic outcome, Abstracts in various conferences, Outreach contribution (e.g.: lectures, workshop etc.), organization of society/speciality meetings
- Applications should be submitted to Dr. Rajeev Khanna on email id email@example.com.
- Last date of submission is June 30, 2016
Selected awardee shall have to deliver an oration of 25 minutes in the 3rd ISPGHAN Annual Conference in Kolkata on 24 th and 25 th September 2016 at Hyatt Regency.
The above format is as per the approved Governing Body decision of ISPGHAN